GPS makes it possible to simply and affordably build, manage, and deploy a complete, high quality IVR or call center application—no hardware or software required!
GPS Call Center provides comprehensive data with the seamless integration you need to effectively manage your customer service. Delivered through a state-of-the-art on-demand, Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, GPS provides your best customer service – delivered simply, easily and cost-effectively.
We track your leads for you, YOUR leads belong to YOU. There are no contracts to sign with us, so if you decide to take your leads and hire someone full time to sit and wait for customers to call you, you can do just that. We think you'll stick around though! We offer you a full-service, professional customer service solution that starts at $1300 per year* - less than you would pay a full-time, minimum-wage employee for one month, and the benefits are all yours!
Build Your Business the Smart Way
- Drive personalized and interactive call experiences by greeting and routing customers appropriately.
- Smart IVR and advanced ACD capabilities quickly and seamlessly connect your callers to professionally trained agents with GPS call handling features creating your desired mix of automation and call routing.
- Automated call routing allows us to assign calls to agents based on availability, skill, or other factors to insure calls are handled quickly and effectively.
- Capture customer data so all customer info and history is located in one place.
- Automate routine processes such as password resets, support ticket status updates and more by tying an IVR to your database for quicker and more streamlined customer access to the information they are seeking.
- Enable customer and business-centric analysis of data by connecting phone data with web and customer data for a more complete business picture.
- Improve business productivity by automating your basic business functions with advanced IVR functionality and call routing, reducing costs and improving service levels.
- Realize immediate and long-term ROI; no upfront investment in hardware, software, or human resources needed to get up-and-running immediately.
- Instantly scale as demand grows; if your call center operates seasonally or increases staff during specific time periods, GPS allows you to ramp up or scale down as necessary.
* Does not include initial (one-time) setup fee or MACs.